Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten
und wurde 2.638 mal aufgerufen
 Straßenmodule
Rc-ett87-swe Offline

15.10.2011 11:56
Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

Hi,

After lurking around in this category I see different types of standards if there is a standard. The size is about 60 x 80 cm of a module and what I understand is the road 5 - 8 cm wide. The height of it is round 6 cm if I´m correct or is it 10 cm. Have someone made a document with suggestions and recommendation about a standard.
I´m interested in what is most appropriate to use for straight road and corners. It looks lite there is not any common standard in this, there is up to each other to do what they want.

Here in Sweden I´m one of the few that has this as a hobby with rc trucks in this size. There is some others that are interested in this, and I like to do a standard or suggestions and recommendation. Of where to have the roads so you can connect to another module and have a good functional road width. I want also to have Faller Car system in it to have some more traffic.

So I´m asking you all here on this forum on advice.

One of my inspirations on this is the one I took photos of in Dortmund 2010.

Also on that show in Dortmund was modules from Sweden MMM-society are they called. This society do I also belong to. And the car module I will build are going be a part of my MMM modules.

Regards

Niklas

Snoopy88 Offline

15.10.2011 12:24
#2 RE: Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

Hej Niklas,

välkommen! Det finns en tekniska beskrivining av standarden i Salach (sök för Staufeneckschule eller Salach om du vill veta mer om möte i Salach): http://www.mikromodellbaufreunde.de/medi.../Modul-Norm.pdf. Men det skulle blir svårt att förstå om man inte talar tyska.

"Fahrdrat" är ledningen som man har för att köra Car-System-bilar. Moduler är 50cm bred och cirka 80cm lång. Men moduler kann också blir kortare eller långare. Höjd från bordet till gatan är 6cm. Gatorna är 10cm bred.

Här kan du ser några bilder: http://www.mikromodellbaufreunde.de/Modulnorm.html

Hälsningar
Christian

EDIT:
Det finns också en beskrivning av standarden som används i Regensburg: http://www.mzr-online.com/hobby/module.htm
Den där Standard har ingen Car-System-ledning.

PS: Sorry for my poor swedish. I'm learning swedish since two years and unfortunately I don't have much chance to use it.

PPS: I think one can also understand this post without speaking swedish, so i will not write an translation to german.

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

15.10.2011 13:06
#3 RE: Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

Tack för svaret,

Alltid kul att få träna på ett språk. Jag själv kan knappt läsa Tyska ännu mindre prata, men jag förstår innebörden. Du kan skriva bättre Svenska än jag kan skriva Tyska.

Nu har jag lite nytt att kolla på och fundera på.

Niklas

diezel Offline

15.10.2011 17:30
#4 RE: Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

Hi,

here´s the "Regensburger Modulnorm"
http://www.mzr-online.com/hobby/module.htm

Gruß
Gerhard

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

16.10.2011 13:16
#5 RE: Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

I have now looked on the both of the "standards".

And what I understand is that:

Mikromodellbaufreunde "SÜD": uses road width a 100 mm.

Regensburger: uses 80 mm.

Mikromodellbaufreunde: not specified from the side to road.

Regensburger: has 50 mm from the side to road.

Mikromodellbaufreunde: has 75 mm or 25 mm from side to Faller Car system guideline.

Regensburge: do not have FCS specified.

Mikromodellbaufreunde: uses a height of 60 mm for the module.

Regensburg: uses 30 mm.

Mikromodellbaufreunde: do not have any electrical specified.

Regensburg: have electrical specified.

If I sum this up you can say the following.

Road 80-100 mm

From side to road 50 mm

Module height 30-60 mm

Module size 500 - 800 mm to 610 - 1200

Regards

Niklas

Snoopy88 Offline

16.10.2011 13:42
#6 RE: Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

Hej Niklas

Zitat von Rc-ett87-swe
Mikromodellbaufreunde: not specified from the side to road.

Regensburger: has 50 mm from the side to road.

Modules following the Mikromodellbaufreunde-standard don't have any space between side and road. So it is recommended to have a sort of fence on the sides of the modules to prevent cars from falling down.

Zitat von Rc-ett87-swe

Mikromodellbaufreunde: uses a height of 60 mm for the module.

Regensburg: uses 30 mm.

In the beginning Mikromodellbaufreunde also used 30mm but because of the use of Car-System-Junctions, the height was increased to 60mm. Some people have modules to connect old and new modules.

Edit: I'M very sorry, but i just realized that the standard is not clear about this: The pdf says 5cm from table to street plus 1cm fence. The homepage says 6cm from table to street without fence. What would be correct?

Hälsningar
Christian

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

16.10.2011 14:02
#7 RE: Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

Moin Christian,

OK then I know.

If we take the one on the pictures is it Mikromodellbaufreunde or Regensburg. I think it´s Mikromodellbaufreunde because the road is placed right beside the window.

I don´t have any plans to connect to others in Germany what I know now. But it is smart to choose the standard that is the most common.

Regards

Niklas

Snoopy88 Offline

16.10.2011 14:39
#8 RE: Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

Hej Niklas,

I don't think the modules in the pictures follow any standard. It is not Mirkomodellbaufreunde for it has not always roads on both sides. And it is not Regensburg for it has no space between side and road. Additionaly the connection between the modules is not always on the same height.

Hälsningar,
Christian

staufeneck Offline

16.10.2011 19:02
#9 RE: Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

Hallo Niklas,
on the pictures in Dortmund you see the modules of Sven Löffler.
Our modules are 50mm high - some special FCS-Modules 60mm with adapters.
http://mikromodellbaufreunde.de/Modulnorm.html
http://mikromodellbaufreunde.de/media/files/Modul-Norm.pdf

Regards
Heinz ( Mikromodellbaufreunde)

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 Modul_Mikromodellbaufreunde.jpg 

Lenni Offline

16.10.2011 23:56
#10 RE: Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

I'm in a club "Modelleisenbahnfreunde Windischeschenbach",
we have a quite large transportable Car System Layout, it's not really modules because it's always the same layout,
and there is not really a standard for the road position, only for the space between the two
guiding wires of a road, it's 55 mm, that's quite wide.

Our modules are bigger than most ones here, 1000 x 1340 up to 1000 x 1600 mm,
they have legs so you don't need a table under them.

The minimum radius we have for curves is 150 mm, that works with all normal Car System trucks,
cars also work on smaller circles but then you have to make sure that really only cars use those roads.

It's a matter of transportation, bigger modules with less connections between them are better for safe driving,
but smaller modules can be transported in a car. For remote controlled models the connections are no problem,
but the car system guidewire really needs to fit nicely and there shouldn't be a gap between the modules.

Here's our website, look at "Bildergalerie" for some more pictures.
http://www.mef-windischeschenbach.de/htm...car_system.html

Rc-ett87-swe Offline

17.10.2011 10:28
#11 RE: Modulstandard Zitat · Antworten

Hi,

That page have I seen earlier would be nice to see it some time at a Hobbyshow.

On my layout I think I will use 100 mm roads. It is a industrial area and need the extra wide roads for the trucks. And also have room for trailers parked on the side. The FSC system is not the primary on it, it´s just do have some movement and traffic. And have something in the way for me when I drive my rc trucks. It look more realistic with more traffic then just one truck a time. The FCS is going to have connections for others to connect to my industrial area so I have to make it right. Regarding the size is it going to be like an L and about 2200 x 2500 it will be 900 mm down to 300 mm wide. It is my old H0 layout I had in my hobbyroom that I´m going to use, it´s perfect for a car layout. I use CorelDraw to play with ideas and see what will fit on the space I have.

This is one draft of my idea and the space I have available. The tracks is for the module standard MMM so I can connect it to a MMM module layout.

Regards

Niklas

Sprung  

disconnected Mikromodell-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz