Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 667 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellungen der Mitglieder
Neo007 Offline

28.11.2012 20:36
hello there all Zitat · Antworten

greetings from england and thanx for letting me join the best place for micro moddeling as ive almost been lost without finding this forum.

i hope to gather alot of knowledge from this day and if i seem a pain at times please do excuse me as can get excited sometimes but apart that i hope all is well with every 1

cheers

simon

landyman Offline

29.11.2012 02:05
#2 RE: hello there all Zitat · Antworten

hi neo007 welcome to the forum where do you stay i live 30 mins north of forth bridge.whats your main model interest trucks/cars/r/c/ or other mine is 1/87 static and r/c trucks get in touch.cheers andy

Neo007 Offline

29.11.2012 14:34
#3 RE: hello there all Zitat · Antworten

im in london harrow area and me its faller car system 1:87 mainly but sometimes 00 but do rc type too as well as statics from time to time and nice to meet you andy and thanx

ThreepH Offline

30.11.2012 11:19
#4 RE: hello there all Zitat · Antworten

Hey Simon,

welcome to this board ;)
I am looking forward to see more of your work. How hard is it to get all the material on the isle ;) ?

Greetings, Flo!

Neo007 Offline

01.12.2012 19:12
#5 RE: hello there all Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von ThreepH im Beitrag #4
Hey Simon,

welcome to this board ;)
I am looking forward to see more of your work. How hard is it to get all the material on the isle ;) ?

Greetings, Flo!

thanx flo for welcome

i shall be posting as i go with projects as i think that its only deserving to

but getting stuff here is not easy, but if you know what your looking for then thats half the battle id say lol

Neo007 Offline

01.12.2012 19:12
#6 RE: hello there all Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von landyman im Beitrag #2
hi neo007 welcome to the forum where do you stay i live 30 mins north of forth bridge.whats your main model interest trucks/cars/r/c/ or other mine is 1/87 static and r/c trucks get in touch.cheers andy

thanx andy too where you based

Sprung  

disconnected Mikromodell-Chat Mitglieder Online 2
Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz