Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 1.731 mal aufgerufen
 LKWs
Ontiryggen Offline

27.11.2013 17:13
Scania Kipper aus Schweden Zitat · Antworten

Scania T142 kipper from Sweden

This is a truck that I built earlier this year. It is a model of the school truck I drove 10 years ago, when I practised for my truck driving licence. (It was already quite old then!)

The cabin is from a Kibri kit, and the chassi and the Kipper is taken from two different Herpa trucks. HK 1,7 g servo for steering and Mikroantribe 1:120 for driving. The kipper and the trailer coupler are controlled by the same 1:700 motor via fishing line. The Lipo is 80 mAh, and the electronics was choosen before I knew of the Deltang Rx43d-(x), so its a 7ch Rx32d with two ER100 ESCs.

There is also a 4-axle trailer for the truck, built from a Herpa tailer, two dollys and some Plsticard. This is a normal combination in Sweden, with a max weight of 60 ton. The trailer has its own Rx, lipo and kippergetriebe, so it can be controlled separately. The truck uses Ch1-3 and the trailer Ch4.

The truck has no lights. Maybe I will add that, and replace the reciever to a Rx43d-32 to control it, but I am not sure if I want to. "Don't fix it if it's not broken"...

Ich schreibe Englisch aber ich verstehe Deutsch, so antvorten in Deutsch is OK!

Gruß Janne

Carsten Herrmann Offline

27.11.2013 20:02
#2 RE: Scania Kipper aus Schweden Zitat · Antworten

Super Modelle hast du da gebaut, sowohl der Scania wie auch der Bagger sehen toll aus und sind super schön gebaut!

Wie hast du beim Scania das automatische Entriegeln der Anhängerkupplung gelöst?

öbb br 93 Offline

28.11.2013 20:47
#3 RE: Scania Kipper aus Schweden Zitat · Antworten

Hi Ontiryggen!

Jetzt seh ich den erst!
Super Truck!
Mit Haubern kann man nichts falsch machen!

Viele Grüße!
Tim

Ach ja, Herzlich Willkommen im Forum!

Ontiryggen Offline

28.11.2013 23:12
#4 RE: Scania Kipper aus Schweden Zitat · Antworten

Thanks for the comments!

There is nothing "automatic" about the trailer hook. It is made from spring steel, and is normaly closed. It is opens when a fishing line is stretched by a 1:700 Getriebe, and close again when the line is slacked.

Gruß Janne

Sprung  

disconnected Mikromodell-Chat Mitglieder Online 5
Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz