Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten
und wurde 2.395 mal aufgerufen
 PKWs
JSS4 Offline

04.04.2016 05:48
Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

Neues Projekt, diesmal ein Ford Expedition EL XLT von River Point entfernt. Dieses Modell wird funktionell mit Rückleuchten Bremslichter leuchten die Blinker und eine hohe Mount Bremslicht (CHMSL hier). Die M400G80 ist schaut nach hinten, und es gibt viel Platz für einen kurzen Wurf Spektrum Servo. Ich bin mit einem DT Rx43D für alle Steuerung, Lenkung, Beleuchtung und ESC, wie ich meine anderen motortiny 2 für etwas anderes bin zu speichern.

Die Achsaufnahme arbeitet auch als der vordere Karosserie Pflock montieren und es behält sich das Chassis zusammen mit dem hinteren Nummernschild -Clip und einige Kunststoffstreifen im Inneren des Körpers geklebt das Chassis stabil zu halten.

Der Deltang Empfänger sagt, dass es gibt 8 mA für jeden Licht Port, aber das scheint gering, so werde ich wahrscheinlich für die Lichter Kopf / Schwanz und Bremse mit Mosfets werden für mehr Helligkeit zu ermöglichen.
--------------------
New project, this time a Ford Expedition EL XLT from River Point Station. THis model will be functionally lit with taillights brake lights turn signals and a high mount brake light (CHMSL here). The M400G80 is facing backwards, and there is plenty of space for a short throw Spektrum servo. I am using a DT Rx43D for all the control, steering, lights and ESC as I am saving my other motortiny 2 for something else.

The axle mount also works as the front body mount peg and it retains the chassis along with the rear license plate clip and some plastic strips glued inside the body to keep the chassis steady.

The Deltang Receiver says that it outputs 8 mA for each light port but that seems low so I will likely be using mosfets for the head/tail and brake lights to allow for more brightness.

Gruße
James

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 20160403_131009.jpg  20160403_131017.jpg  20160403_131025.jpg  20160403_131128.jpg  20160403_131142.jpg  20160403_131229.jpg 

SteffKe Offline

05.04.2016 14:57
#2 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

Hi James,

I really look forward seeing all the LEDs blinking. Keep us up to date :)

What are you meaning with "...keeping for something else"? Do you have another idea for a new project?

Greetings

Steffen

xenton Offline

05.04.2016 15:05
#3 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

I think the output current of 8mAh is enough.
Look at Lennarts Volvo. He also do not use any amplification for his plenty of LEDs.
In my opinion darker lights are closer to reality.

Gruß
Martin

>>> Hilfe! Mein Ball ist umgefallen! <<<

http://www.mikro-rc.de - http://www.microtruckracing.de

Selbstfeiermeister Offline

05.04.2016 17:17
#4 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von xenton im Beitrag #3
I think the output current of 8mAh is enough.
Look at Lennarts Volvo. He also do not use any amplification for his plenty of LEDs.
In my opinion darker lights are closer to reality.

I think so. But if 8mA of the P-outputs are not enough: The RX43D-x has got 2 F-outputs for actuators or LEDs, each with 2A. Just have to program it.

Gruß
Sebastian

JSS4 Offline

05.04.2016 19:45
#5 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

Thanks guys

8 mA seems to be low because all of my other builds are around the 11 mA per LED mark which is bright, yes. The police SUV in this video has 11-12 mA per LED and the dinamo system (car system we use at work) is 6 mA per LED which would amount to 12 mA per output, and with the 3 extra brake lights that goes up to 30 mA when the brake lights are on. Taillights on the dinamo system are 2 mA so that is doable but the headlights I would ideally like to be 6 mA with everything else. If I drop it to 4 mA I can do the turn signals and reverse lights without trouble but the brake lights and running lights would still need a mosfet. I'll do some tests on various brightnesses and get back with that in another update.

I also ordered some brass tube to serve as a spacer sleeve for the gearbox and steering axle. Once that is done I will mount the steering arm and start wiring in the receiver.

JSS4 Offline

10.04.2016 19:53
#6 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

xenton Offline

11.04.2016 08:51
#7 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

Nice!

Gruß
Martin

>>> Hilfe! Mein Ball ist umgefallen! <<<

http://www.mikro-rc.de - http://www.microtruckracing.de

Toni Offline

11.04.2016 10:04
#8 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

A very nice vehicle you have selected there.
I would like that as a large original vehicle very well.

Nette Grüße vom Toni

> Die Rechtschreib- und Gramatikfehler sind Ausdruck meiner Kreativität ...<

JSS4 Offline

17.04.2016 18:46
#9 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

Danke Leute! Ich ging für eine E Flite 200mAh Batterie in diesem so die Laufzeit lang genug für meine ADD in zu treten
Toni, das Fahrzeug meiner Familie für ein täglicher Fahrer hat, ist ein 2006 Suburban, die noch größer ist als die Expedition ist: D Wenn das, was ich über die Gaspreise in Deutschland gehört, wenn jemand trocken in kurzer Zeit saugen würde, es liebt Kraftstoff hehe zu trinken
Fertige es Donnerstag Nacht und nahm es in der Arbeit am Freitag vor der endgültigen Abstimmung, schoss mein Chef das vorläufige Video davon auf der Skyway Brücke Replik.
Ich hatte vier Stücke von Bleischrot in die Nase zu setzen für die Lenkung richtig zu verfolgen, Video, dass in den nächsten Wochen kommen wird, wenn Toronto wieder bei der Arbeit für das offene Haus freigelegt wird.

-----------------------
Thanks guys! I went for an Eflite 200 mAh battery in this so the runtime is long enough for my ADD to kick in

Toni, the vehicle my family has for a daily driver is a 2006 Suburban which is even bigger than the Expedition :D If what I heard about gas prices in Germany if would suck anyone dry in a short time, it loves to drink fuel hehe

Finished it Thursday night and took it into work on Friday before final tuning, my boss shot the preliminary video of it on the Skyway bridge replica.

I had to put 4 pieces of lead shot into the nose for the steering to track properly, video of that will come in the next few weeks when Toronto is uncovered again for the open house at work.

video:
https://www.facebook.com/miniatureland.c...?type=2&theater

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 20160413_091153.jpg 

JSS4 Offline

17.04.2016 18:47
#10 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

Can't post more than one picture

Toronto exhibit at work

Angefügte Bilder:
 20151119_112850_Pano.jpg 

JSS4 Offline

18.04.2016 06:06
#11 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

Running video

SteffKe Offline

18.04.2016 07:52
#12 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

Hi James,

your Ford looks quite well, I have to get along with your red indicators, for a German a bit uncommon ;)

Is the surface you're driving on slippy or does your car need some more weight on the front axle?

Can't wait to see it blinking

Greets

Steffen

JSS4 Offline

18.04.2016 14:31
#13 RE: Ford Expedition Zitat · Antworten

Thanks steffen! In North America many vehicles (especially Fords) have a two lights on each side at the rear, those being a white reverse light and a single red tail/brake/turn light. I have already put 4 pieces of lead shot in the front, maybe I should put 2 more. This car is alreaey very heavy thanks to the massive battery in the rear so I have to tread carefully. I estimate the top speed to be 80 kph scaled.

Sprung  

disconnected Mikromodell-Chat Mitglieder Online 1
Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz