Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 745 mal aufgerufen
 Probleme
JSS4 Offline

08.10.2016 01:24
Mehrere Ausgänge pro LED Zitat · Antworten

Hallo

Ich versuche, eine Lösung für Dual-Helligkeit Lichter auf einem Ford Expedition zu finden, die in der Tat die meisten nordamerikanischen heute Fahrzeuge mit dieser Technik.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, zwei Ausgänge mit verschiedenen Widerständen können die gleichen LED unterschiedliche Helligkeiten zu beleuchten?

Hier ist die Anordnung

Frontblinker haben ein 1k Widerstand mit dem Deltang Rx47, und auch einen 3k Widerstand direkt auf GND dienen als Standlicht die ganze Zeit das Fahrzeug eingeschaltet ist, aber sie leuchten hell, wenn der Blinker verwendet wird.

Andere Szenario
Rückleuchten haben 4 Ausgänge insgesamt. Linke Bremse, links abbiegen, rechts Bremse und rechts abbiegen. Die LEDs selbst sind direkt verbunden mit 3k Widerständen (gleich wie die vorderen Blinker) zu GND aber 1k Widerstände zu jedem der Ausgänge verwendet werden. Auf diese Weise, wenn kein Ausgang ist, sind die Lichter dunkel, und wenn es das Licht ist sind auf hellem die gleiche LED verwenden.

Würde diese Ursache Rückfluss von Strom in den Empfänger Ausgangsstift und braten Sie den Empfänger? Oder würde es funktionieren?

Eine andere Möglichkeit wäre, eine Lichtsteuerung zu verwenden, aber ich würde jemanden brauchen, hier zu programmieren, dass für mich. Ich arbeite mit Nils auf etwas, aber ich brauche eine kleinere Version für dieses Auto.

Hier ist ein Video von der Art der Effekt, den ich nach bin. Die LED ist dunkel für den Antrieb, sondern leuchtet mit hellen entweder Blinker oder Bremslichteingang. Ich benutzte einen Bernstein für die Test-LED, weil es ist, was um lag.

-------------

Multiple outputs per LED

Hello

I am trying to find a solution for dual brightness lights on a Ford Expedition, in fact most North American vehicles today use this technique.

Is there a way I can use two outputs with different resistors to light the same LED different brightnesses?

Here is the arrangement

front turn signals have a 1k resistor to the Deltang Rx47, and also a 3k resistor straight to GND to serve as parking lights the whole time the vehicle is turned on, but they light up bright when the turn signal is used.

Other scenario
Taillights have 4 outputs total. Left brake, Left turn, Right brake and Right turn. The LEDs themselves are directly connected to GND with 3k resistors (same as the front turn signals) but use 1k resistors to each of the outputs. That way if there is no output, the lights are on dim, and if there is the lights are on bright using the same LED.

Would this cause backflow of power into the receiver output pin and fry the receiver? Or would it work?

Another option would be to use a lighting controller, but I would need someone here to program that for me. I am working with Nils on something but I need a smaller version for this car.

Here is a video of the type of effect I am after. The LED is dim for driving but lights up bright with either turn signal or brake light input. I used an amber LED for the test because it is what was lying around.

derniwi Offline

10.10.2016 21:10
#2 RE: Mehrere Ausgänge pro LED Zitat · Antworten

Hi James,

I think you should use a seperate diode for each LED and output channel. Like this:

The switches are the output of the RX47 or power.

So the power can just flew one way without a backflow. I'm not sure about the resistors, but I think each diode will drop a little bit of the voltage so maybe you need weaker resistors. But you will see...

And I'm also not sure which diode would work great, I just used a standard for the schematics (I used fritzing from fritzing.org).

Nils|addpics|9u-y-5cf3.png-invaddpicsinvv|/addpics|

m-brilisauer Offline

10.10.2016 23:00
#3 RE: Mehrere Ausgänge pro LED Zitat · Antworten

Hello James,

I might have a solution for your problem. Last Year, I redesigned the control electronic for my remote controlled cars based on the PIC18FxxK22 series microcontrollers from microchip. This electronic exists in three versions:

- PIC18F14K22 / 10.5 x 7.0mm / 2 H-Motor drivers / 8 LEDs (Software incomplete)
- PIC18F24K22 / 11.6 x 10.8mm / 2 H-Motor drivers / 17 LEDs
- PIC18F46K22 / 14.5 x 10.8mm / 2 H-Motor drivers / 28 LEDs

KFZ-PIC18FxxK22.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Elektronik-auf-Chassis.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Right now, the software for the two bigger versions is fully operational, and each LED-Pin can be programmed with individual profiles like turn signal, flash signals or sinusoidal brightness. By modifying the order of the profile assignment, you can easily switch between dimmed rear lights, brake light or turn signal. This can be seen in Olivers videos with my BMW Police car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDaoM4vXZEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiB5m_aziE

According to the Microchip Datasheet, each of the LED PINs can supply up to 25mA with 185mA maximum current sourced by all PINs.

There is just one thing that could spoil the fun: My electronic was not designed to work as a simple lighting controller. Instead, it is designed to use a Deltang receiver with a Sum-PPM* output (RX31-Sum / Rx32d / oh, also the Rx47) and control the entire car including the drive and steering motors. Of course, the controller can also create a PPM-Signal on certain PINs to control a normal RC-Servo.
* Only one wire between receiver and controller.

So, you might want to replace the receiver if you use this piece of electronic. Or use it as a simple lighting controller without the motor drivers.

Yours sincerly
Michael

JSS4 Offline

11.10.2016 00:52
#4 RE: Mehrere Ausgänge pro LED Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von m-brilisauer im Beitrag #3
Hello James,

I might have a solution for your problem. Last Year, I redesigned the control electronic for my remote controlled cars based on the PIC18FxxK22 series microcontrollers from microchip. This electronic exists in three versions:

- PIC18F14K22 / 10.5 x 7.0mm / 2 H-Motor drivers / 8 LEDs (Software incomplete)
- PIC18F24K22 / 11.6 x 10.8mm / 2 H-Motor drivers / 17 LEDs
- PIC18F46K22 / 14.5 x 10.8mm / 2 H-Motor drivers / 28 LEDs

Right now, the software for the two bigger versions is fully operational, and each LED-Pin can be programmed with individual profiles like turn signal, flash signals or sinusoidal brightness. By modifying the order of the profile assignment, you can easily switch between dimmed rear lights, brake light or turn signal. This can be seen in Olivers videos with my BMW Police car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDaoM4vXZEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiB5m_aziE

According to the Microchip Datasheet, each of the LED PINs can supply up to 25mA with 185mA maximum current sourced by all PINs.

There is just one thing that could spoil the fun: My electronic was not designed to work as a simple lighting controller. Instead, it is designed to use a Deltang receiver with a Sum-PPM* output (RX31-Sum / Rx32d / oh, also the Rx47) and control the entire car including the drive and steering motors. Of course, the controller can also create a PPM-Signal on certain PINs to control a normal RC-Servo.
* Only one wire between receiver and controller.

So, you might want to replace the receiver if you use this piece of electronic. Or use it as a simple lighting controller without the motor drivers.

Yours sincerly
Michael

PM sent

Sprung  

disconnected Mikromodell-Chat Mitglieder Online 3
Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz