Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 488 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellungen der Mitglieder
Samelino Offline

22.07.2017 13:07
Hallo aus Niederlande Zitat · Antworten

Hallo,

Finally made a account here too
I'm Sam Snijder 35 years old from the Netherlands.
A few members from this forum will know me from facebook or other forums on the internet.
I'm following this forum for a few years now and enjoying to read the reports.
Sadly i can't write in German so i write in English.

The first attempt to build a rc truck did not work very well but after some good advice from Oli it did and i started on the yellow Scania.
My first working rc model is the yellow Scania torpedo from Boere transport, a Dutch container transport company.
The next project are two Terberg terminal trucks (cnc model) with lifting coupler.

RC Micomodellbau in 1/87 scale is not (yet) represented in the Netherlands very well so i started a page on facebook and on a forum 1,5 years ago to get it more attention in the Netherlands.
Now 1,5 years after i started with rc micromodellbau there is a lot of interest from other people that also want a rc model.
With a few other friends i give a workshop in the Netherlands for building a rc truck (lkw) on 30 september this year.

Greetings,

Sam Snijder

Theoretiker Offline

04.08.2017 18:22
#2 RE: Hallo aus Niederlande Zitat · Antworten

Hi Sam,

your are welcome :-)
we still know us from FB and the fair in Dortmund.

regards Oliver

Videos, Tutorials, How to ...
Homepage: www.der-theoretiker.de
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Mikromodelle
Facebook: www.facebook.com/neunzehn80

nico224 Offline

04.08.2017 23:11
#3 RE: Hallo aus Niederlande Zitat · Antworten

Hello Sam,
nice to see you here, I really appreciate your company here in our little forum. I'm really excited to have a look at your projects and the Netherlands RC modelbouw-scene!
Nico

Sprung  

disconnected Mikromodell-Chat Mitglieder Online 3
Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz